As 2022 comes to a close and a new year beckons, we are presented with an opportunity to reflect on the past twelve months. Explore new aspirations. And set intentions for the year to come.
Allow me to indulge this truth by introducing Part Two of my annual yearbook—an auditory anthology of the year’s most compelling conversations.
I am filled with gratitude for the vulnerability of each of the guests we welcomed this year—sharing their hard-earned wisdom, time, and hearts with me. I am grateful for the work and creativity my team has put into this show throughout the course of the year and their dedication to this beautiful, shared mission.
But most of all, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for YOU, listeners. I don’t take your attention and support for granted. This recap practice is my way of honoring the magic we make together—and a reminder of the power we all have to do and be better.
“Do what you love; love those you care about; give service to others; and know that you’re on the right path.”
– RICH ROLL
Guests featured in the second of this two-part anthology series (all hyperlinked to their respective episodes) are as follows:
- RRP 692: Malcolm Gladwell
- RRP 723: Mel Robbins
- RRP 715: Casey Neistat
- RRP 718: Whitney Cummings
- RRP 695: Peter Attia, MD
- RRP 678: Gemma Newman, MD
- RRP 702: Dr. Gabor Maté
- RRP 714: Robynne Chutkan, MD
- RRP 703: Max Fisher
- RRP 660: Sylvia Earle
- RRP 701: Ken Rideout
- RRP 694: Colin O’Brady & Jenna Besaw
- RRP 705: Paul Conti, MD
- RRP 670: Earthling Ed Winters
- RRP 681: Chip Conley
Special thanks to Blake Curtis, Jason Camiolo and Dan Drake for the behind-the-scenes heavy lifting required to pull this two-parter together.
Thank you for taking this journey of growth alongside me. Here’s to an extraordinary 2023.
Listen, Watch, & Subscribe
Start your new year intentions right with $20 off a full year subscription to the Plant Power Meal Planner with promo code POWER20 at checkout.
Levels: Making continuous glucose monitoring mainstream for the first time ever. Learn more about your metabolic health with personalized insights & biometric data. Whether you’re tuning your diet, optimizing your exercise, or just trying to stay healthy, monitoring your glucose with Levels can help. Learn more at levels.link/RICHROLL
Navitas Organics: Fine purveyors of delicious organic superfoods on a mission to forge a better world by supporting organic farmers & enhancing plant-focused lifestyles. For a limited time you can get 30% off your entire order by using the code RICHROLL at navitasorganics.com/richroll.
Whoop: The world’s most powerful fitness tracker is now waterproof. Designed to be worn 24/7, the advanced WHOOP 4.0 is lightweight and minimal so nothing gets in the way of a snatch, swing, or stride. Get the WHOOP 4.O at WHOOP.com and use the code RICHROLL at checkout to get 15% off.
BetterHelp: This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp—the world’s largest therapy service, 100% online. Professional, licensed, and vetted therapists who you can trust. Send a message to your counselor anytime—you’ll get timely and thoughtful responses, plus schedule weekly video or phone sessions. Listeners get 10% off their first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/richroll.
Athletic Greens: 75 whole food sourced ingredients designed to optimize 5 key areas of health, AG1 is the delicious daily habit that sets you up for a healthy future. I take the packets everywhere I go. Invest in your health without compromise! Go to: athleticgreens.com/richroll to get a FREE year supply of Vitamin D AND 5 free travel packs with your first purchase.
- RRP 692: Malcolm Gladwell Is Lord Of All Things Overlooked and Misunderstood
- RRP 723: Mel Robbins On Why Confidence Is A Habit
- RRP 715: Casey Neistat’s Unrelenting Pursuit Of Interestingness
- RRP 718: Whitney Cummings Is Doing The Work
- RRP 695: Peter Attia, MD On Becoming a Centenarian Decathlete, Metabolic Health & All Things Zone 2
- RRP 678: Gemma Newman, MD On Optimizing Hormone Health
- RRP 702: Dr. Gabor Maté On How Trauma Fuels Disease
- RRP 714: The Anti-Viral Gut: Robynne Chutkan, MD On Optimizing Immunity, Reducing Inflammation & Preventing Disease From The Inside Out
- RRP 703: The Chaos Machine: How Social Media Rewired Our Brains and Our World
- RRP 660: Oceanographer Sylvia Earle On Resilience, Hope & Mysteries Of The Deep
- RRP 701: From Prison Guard to Endurance Star: Ken Rideout on Mindset, Non-Negotiables & Self-Accountability
- RRP 694: Colin O’Brady & Jenna Besaw: Become the Hero of Your Own Destiny
- RRP 705: Paul Conti, MD: Face & Heal The Trauma That Dictates Your Life
- RRP 670: Ed Winters Is A Vegan Propagandist
- RRP 681: Chip Conley: How To Become a Modern Elder, Create A Second Wave & Regenerate Your Soul
There are a few simple ways you can support the show and the content we strive to craft and share every single week
Patronize Our Sponsors: Supporting the companies that support the show! For a complete list of all RRP sponsors and their respective vanity URLs and discount codes, click the ‘Sponsors’ tab in the ‘Shop’ menu.
Spread The Word: Help grow our reach by sharing your enthusiasm for the podcast and/or your favorite episodes by posting about it on social media.
Thank The Team: I do not do this alone. Send your love to Jason Camiolo for audio engineering, production, show notes and interstitial music; with additional audio engineering by Cale Curtis and additional music by Moby; Blake Curtis & Dan Drake for video, & editing; graphics by Jessica Miranda & Daniel Solis; portraits by Davy Greenberg & Grayson Wilder; the copywriting by Georgia Whaley; and theme music by Tyler Piatt, Trapper Piatt & Hari Mathis.
Amazon Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to the Amazon affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.