This is the time of year to pause. To reflect. To share gratitude. And to give back.
As the year comes to a close, I want to take some time to appreciate the unbelievable library of conversations we’ve recorded over the last 12 months. 2022 was chock full of powerful, life-altering exchanges on everything from spirituality to health, fitness, psychology, aging, and even magic.
To celebrate all of these amazing episodes, we indulge an annual tradition on the podcast, ending each year with a 2-part compilation of the finest excerpts from the previous 12 months of the show.
For our devoted podcast fans, think of these next two episodes as a refresher course in all things wellness. And for those newer to the show, think of these episodes as a buffet of bite-sized knowledge and wisdom teasers that will hopefully entice you to go back into the catalog and dial-up episodes you may have missed or skipped.
“When purpose aligns with faith, there can be no failure and all needs will be met—because the universe is infinitely abundant.”
– RICH ROLL
Guests featured in this first of two total anthology episodes (all hyperlinked to their respective episodes) are as follows:
- RRP 666: Andrew Huberman
- RRP 687: Lisa Bilyeu
- RRP 676: Terry Crews
- RRP 654: Lisa Miller, PhD
- RRP 677: Brad Stulberg
- RRP 657: Jacqueline Novogratz
- RRP 680: Dr. Will Bulsiewicz
- RRP 689: Camille Herron
- RRP 658: Harvey Lewis
- RRP 699: Susan Cain
- RRP 664: Simon Hill
- RRP 710: Julie Piatt
- RRP 686: Steve Magness
- RRP 673: Mentalist Oz Pearlman
Compiling this auditory yearbook is both a joy and a challenge. I have great fondness for all my guests. I take no comfort in leaving anyone out. Should you find one of your personal favorites missing, I get it—please don’t @ me!
Special thanks to Blake Curtis, Jason Camiolo and Dan Drake for the behind-the-scenes heavy lifting required to pull this two-parter together.
Listen, Watch, & Subscribe
I'm proud to announce my new book 'Voicing Change II'. To learn more & reserve your copy, click the button below.
Athletic Greens: 75 whole food sourced ingredients designed to optimize 5 key areas of health, AG1 is the delicious daily habit that sets you up for a healthy future. I take the packets everywhere I go. Invest in your health without compromise! Go to: athleticgreens.com/richroll to get a FREE year supply of Vitamin D AND 5 free travel packs of AG1 with your first purchase.
Whoop: The world’s most powerful fitness tracker is now waterproof. Designed to be worn 24/7, the advanced WHOOP 4.0 is lightweight and minimal so nothing gets in the way of a snatch, swing, or stride. Get the WHOOP 4.O at WHOOP.com and use the code RICHROLL at checkout to get 15% off.
ROKA: Cutting-edge eyewear & apparel built for top performance. Ultralight construction. Arms-Up Design. Official USAT Partner. If you’re active like me and wear prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses, ROKA combines the no-slip performance you’ve been waiting for with fashionable frames. Visit roka.com and enter code RichRoll for 20% off.
LMNT: A science-backed electrolyte drink mix with everything you need and nothing you don’t. The formula is super high-caliber, it’s plant-based with no sugar, fillers, gluten or sketchy ingredients. Right now LMNT is offering my listeners a free sample pack with any purchase—that’s 8 single serving packets FREE with any LMNT order. Try it out at drinkLMNT.com/RICHROLL
- RRP 666: Neuroscientist Andrew Huberman On Changing Your Biology With Behavior
- RRP 687: Lisa Bilyeu: Transcend the Purgatory of the Mundane
- RRP 676: Terry Crews On Healthy Masculinity, Strength Through Vulnerability & True Power
- RRP 654: Lisa Miller The Awakened Brain: Lisa Miller, PhD On The Neuroscience Of Spirituality
- RRP 677: Brad Stulberg: Ditch The Hedonic Treadmill For Sustainable Success
- RRP 657: Jacqueline Novogratz On Cultivating Moral Imagination, Practicing Courage & Pursuing Work With No End
- RRP 680: Dr. Will Bulsiewicz On All Things Microbiome: Heal Your Gut, Sidestep Disease & Thrive
- RRP 689: Camille Herron: Crushing World Records, Narrowing The Gender Gap, And The Power of Happiness
- RRP 658: Ultra Phenom Harvey Lewis On Finding Your ‘Why’, Nirvana Moments & Winning 300+ Mile Races
- RRP 699: Susan Cain On The Great Ache That Binds Us
- RRP 664: Simon Hill On Optimizing Plant-Based Nutrition For Health, Longevity & Athletic Performance
- RRP 710: Julie Piatt On Why The Heart Will Never Fail You
- RRP 686: Steve Magness: Do Hard Things—The Science of Resilience
- RRP 673: Mentalist Oz Pearlman: Mind-Reading Secrets & The Ultramarathon Mindset
There are a few simple ways you can support the show and the content we strive to craft and share every single week
Patronize Our Sponsors: Supporting the companies that support the show! For a complete list of all RRP sponsors and their respective vanity URLs and discount codes, click the ‘Sponsors’ tab in the ‘Shop’ menu.
Spread The Word: Help grow our reach by sharing your enthusiasm for the podcast and/or your favorite episodes by posting about it on social media.
Thank The Team: I do not do this alone. Send your love to Jason Camiolo for audio engineering, production, show notes and interstitial music; with additional audio engineering by Cale Curtis and additional music by Moby; Blake Curtis & Dan Drake for video, & editing; graphics by Jessica Miranda & Daniel Solis; portraits by Davy Greenberg & Grayson Wilder; the copywriting by Georgia Whaley; and theme music by Tyler Piatt, Trapper Piatt & Hari Mathis.
Amazon Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to the Amazon affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.