“If you have a spiritual life, it is for you. It is not something you should inflict on other people.”
Welcome to Part II of our 7th annual Best of the RRP Anthology — our way of taking a moment to reflect on the past twelve months by revisiting the year’s most compelling podcast guests.
It’s been an honor to engage with so many extraordinary people over the course of 2019. Reviewing the year in conversation brought powerful new insights — a reminder that these evergreen exchanges continue to inspire and inform.
For long-time listeners, my intention is to launch you into 2020 with renewed vigor. If you’re new to the show, my hope is that this anthology will stir you to peruse the back catalog and check out episodes you may have missed.
Links to the full episodes excerpted in this anthology are listed in the below show notes.
Thank you for taking this journey with me. I appreciate you. I love you.
Here’s to an extraordinary 2020. Join me, and let’s do this thing together.
Peace + Plants,
Listen, Watch & Subscribe
Thanks to this week’s sponsors
One of the best ways to support the podcast is to support the sponsors. For a complete list of all RRP sponsors and their respective vanity url’s and discount codes, visit my Resources page and click “Sponsors”.
FULL EPISODES EXCERPTED
- RRP #448: The Awakening Of Russell Brand
- RRP #459: Amanda Palmer On Radical Compassion & The Power Of Vulnerability
- RRP #479: Edward Norton: Thoughts on Ego, Taking Big Swings & Speaking Truth To Power
- RRP #467: Kelly Corrigan Is The Poet Laureate Of The Ordinary
- RRP #447: Cal Newport On Digital Minimalism
- RRP #465: Keep Evolving: Julie Piatt Returns
- RRP #414: Zach Bush, MD On The Science & Spirituality Of Human And Planetary Transformation
- RRP #483: Ryland Engelhart’s Philosophy Is Gratitude
- RRP #487: Kendra Little Is Becoming More
- RRP #471: The Craving Mind: Dr. Jud Brewer On Treating Addiction With Mindfulness
- RRP #470: Ryan Holiday: Stillness Is The Path To Everything We Want In Life
- RRP #450: Rebecca Rusch Is The Queen Of Pain
- RRP #473: We Can Solve Climate Change Now: Paul Hawken & IN-Q LIVE
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Donate: Check out our Patreon account
Support The Sponsors: One of the best ways to support the podcast is to support our sponsors. For a complete list of all RRP sponsors and their respective vanity url’s and discount codes, visit my Resources page and click “Sponsors”.