This is the time of year to pause. It’s the time of year for reflection. For gratitude. And for giving back.
So let’s do all those things. Welcome to the fourth annual Best of the RRP Anthology — our way of taking a moment to reflect on the year, express gratitude and give thanks for taking this journey with us.
I pride myself on bringing a wide variety of personalities, opinions and attitudes to the show. When I look back over 2016, it’s amazing how many incredibly dynamic conversations and perspectives I was honored to share. Second listens brought new insights. Another reminder that this show is a gift that just keeps giving.
For long-time listeners, this two-part episode is intended to inform and inspire your new year’s trajectory. If you’re new to the show, my hope is that this anthology will stir you to peruse the back catalog and/or check out episodes you may have missed.
Links to the full episodes excerpted in this anthology are enumerated below.
What a stunning year. Thank you. I appreciate you. Here’s to an extraordinary 2017 — the year we manifest our greatest dreams into reality. Join me, and let’s do this thing together.
Peace + Plants,
Spots are now available for Plantpower Austraila, Feb. 20-27, 2017. For info visit plantpowerworld.com
Check out Julie’s podcast divine throughline
Thanks to this week’s sponsor:
FULL EPISODES EXCERPTED:
- RRP #231: “The Iceman” Wim Hof On Why Breath Is Life, Cold Is God & Feeling Is Understanding
- RRP #239: Ryan Holiday On The Perils Of Ego & Inherent Value Of Humility
- RRP #211: Russell Simmons: The Yogi Path From Hip Hop Mogul To Happy Vegan
- RRP #230: Robin Arzón Wants You To Shut Up And Run
- RRP #212: Ray Cronise, Our Broken Plate: Disrupting Nutritional Science, Intermittent Fasting & How He Helped Penn Jillette Lose Over 100 Pounds
- RRP #237: Anthony Ervin: The Rebel Olympian On Chasing Water, Finding Meaning In Gold & The Search For Authenticity
- RRP #240: Dr. Melanie Joy On Going Beyond Carnism: Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs And Wear Cows
- RRP #251: Faith Provocateur Rob Bell On God, Divinity & Why Love Always Wins
- RRP #224: Arianna Huffington’s Sleep Revolution: A Formula For Enhanced Productivity, Performance, Success & Happiness
- RRP #221: Doug Evans Is Revolutionizing Juice
- RRP #206: I Forgot To Die: Khalil Rafati’s Journey From Homeless Junkie To Wellness Entrepreneur
- RRP #247: The Art Of Non-Conformity: Chris Guillebeau On Living An Unconventional Life & The Power Of Divine Moments
- RRP #246: Shalane Flanagan & Elyse Kopecky: How To Run Fast, Eat Slow And Love The Journey
- RRP #227: Steve-O (+ His Dad!) On Fame, Reinvention & The Journey To Finding Fulfillment From Within
The Plantpower Way is now available at these fine retailers!
Are you a company interested in sponsoring the podcast? Click here to learn more & take our sponsor survey.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Download Our Free App! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.