This is the time of year to pause. It’s the time of year for reflection. For gratitude. And for giving back.
So let’s do all those things. Welcome to the third annual Best of the RRP Anthology — our way of taking a moment to reflect on the year, express gratitude and give thanks for taking this journey with us.
I pride myself on bringing a wide variety of personalities, opinions and attitudes to the show. When I look back over 2015, it’s amazing how many incredibly dynamic conversations and perspectives I was honored to share. Second listens brought new insights. Another reminder that this show is a gift that just keeps giving.
For long-time listeners, this and the following episode will bring certain insights back into the forefront of your consciousness as you contemplate your new year’s trajectory. If you’re new to the show, then these episodes will definitely inspire you to peruse the catalog and listen in full to some of the guests and or episodes you may have missed. Links to the full episodes excerpted in this anthology are enumerated below.
What a stunning year. Thank you. I appreciate you. Here’s to an extraordinary 2016 — the year we manifest our greatest dreams into reality. Join me, and let’s do this thing together.
Peace + Plants,
FULL EPISODES EXCERPTED:
- RRP #176: Kip Andersen & Keegan Kuhn on “Cowspiracy”
- RRP #149: The Iron Cowboy’s Assault On Impossible
- RRP #166: The Iron Cowboy Did It
- RRP #142: Andy Puddicombe: From Monk to Entrepreneur
- RRP #192: Robynne Chutkan, M.D. on Everything Microbiome
- RRP #139: Dan Buettner on How To Live To Be 100+
- RRP #144: Casey Neistat’s Absolute Disregard For Failure
- RRP #174: Casey Neistat: Don’t Listen To Anyone
- RRP #170: Conrad Anker on Suffering, Risk, Reward & The Allure Of Meru
- RRP #128: Is Butter Really Back? Cardiologist Joel Kahn, MD
- RRP #153: Darin Olien on Superfoods For Superlife: Traipsing The Globe In Search Of Optimal Nutrition & Longevity
- RRP #197: Jesse Itzler on Getting Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
- RRP #183: Julie Piatt / Ask Me Anything — Stop Living Like You Get A ‘Do-Over’ Life
Production by Dean Menta. Additional production by Chris Swan. Graphic art by Shawn Patterson. Music: Breathing Lessons written and performed by Ed Bidgood. Check out his creative work on his website.
*Disclosure:Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Plantpower Way is now available at these fine retailers!
Are you a company interested in sponsoring the podcast? Click here to learn more & take our sponsor survey.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Download Our Free App! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.