Welcome to Part II of our third annual Best of the RRP Anthology series. If you haven’t already, I suggest listening to The Best of 2015 — Part I first.
This is a compendium of some of my favorite conversations of 2015. It’s our way of saying thanks, giving back, expressing gratitude and catapulting you into the new year with the information and inspiration required to make 2016 your best year yet.
I appreciate you. Here’s to an absolutely extraordinary 2016. Enjoy the listen.
Peace + Plants,
FULL EPISODES EXCERPTED:
- RRP #160: David Carter on How A Plant-Based Diet Made Him A Better Player & A Better Human
- RRP #199: Michael Greger, MD on How Not To Die
- RRP #137: Robin Arzón on The Power of Embracing Failure
- RRP #150: Our Misplaced Obsession With Protein: Garth Davis, MD
- RRP #152: How Josh LaJaunie Lost 200 Pounds, Ran An Ultramarathon & Transformed His Life
- RRP #145: The Spirit Of Timothy Shieff — Freerunning, The Practice Of Being & Living Transparently
- RRP #135: Joshua Katcher on Reimagining Fashion As Environmentally & Ethically Sound
- RRP #140: Eradicating Lifestyle Disease With Cardiologist Robert Ostfeld, MD
- RRP #138: How To Live More In Alignment With Your Values With Gene Baur
- RRP #200: Julie Piatt AMA – The D Word: Let’s Talk About Death
- RRP #173: Julie Piatt AMA – Shame Can’t Survive The Light
- RRP #151: The Zen Of WuDe — Meditations On Buddhist Philosophy, Gratitude & The Art Of Being
Many thanks to producer, engineer & sound designer Dean Menta for sifting through many hours of content to find the gems and assembling the pieces to create a beautiful whole. Additional production by Chris Swan. Graphic art by Shawn Patterson. End song XYZ written and performed by XYZ. Check out his multidisciplines creative work on his/her website.
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Plantpower Way is available at these fine retailers!
Are you a company interested in sponsoring the podcast? Click here to learn more & take our sponsor survey.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Download Our Free App! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.