“It’s an amazing opportunity when you develop the ability to observe yourself.”
Do you think a healthy vegan lifestyle means giving up your favorite creamy pastas and cheesy pizzas?
Today I sit down with Julie Piatt — mi amore in life, parenting, and service — for a two-part podcast.
First up is everything you need to know about our brand new, super awesome cookbook & lifestyle guide, The Plantpower Way: Italia: Delicious Vegan Recipes from the Italian Countryside* — hitting bookstores everywhere next week.
Shifting gears, Julie and I then turn our attention on relationships. It’s a look into how we’ve maintained our 20-year partnership in life and work, and what can be mined from our experience to deepen intimacy with your amore.
THE PLANTPOWER WAY: ITALIA — GIVEAWAY
Inspired by our annual retreats in Tuscany, our follow up to The Plantpower Way* pays homage to Italy’s rich food history with an extraordinary collection of 125 delicious, nutritious and entirely plant-based Italian recipes animated by the country’s most popular and time-honored dishes. Filled with fresh vegan takes on Italian staples, inventive new recipes, and stunning photographs of the Italian countryside, this book — we call it Italian 2.0 — is our celebration of Italy’s most delicious flavors and will show everyone a fresh, beautiful, and healthful side to Italian cooking.
This book is a labor of love. It’s a family affair. It’s a book you’ll use daily. A book you will give as a gift and proudly display on your coffee table for friends to peruse.
But most of all, it’s a book that could change your life.
And we simply cannot wait to finally share it with you.
Pre-order sales are super important to the books ultimate viability, as they heavily influence retail purchaser demand and visibility. So if this sounds like a book for you, then it would mean a great deal to Julie and me if you would entrust us with a pre-order purchase from Amazon*, Barnes & Noble*, Target* or your favorite independent bookseller.
Pick one up for yourself. For a relative in need. Or in anticipation of your friend’s impending birthday.
To sweeten the pot, we’re giving away a spot to one lucky female to our upcoming (sold out) Tuscany retreat — valued at $5,000! — May 19-24, 2018. For rules and to enter, click here.
To close, understand that greater health is always within your grasp.
So take our hand.
And make the leap.
Because there is a better way. It’s called The Plantpower Way.
Peace + Plants,
Listen, Watch & Subscribe
Thanks to this week’s sponsors
Harrys.com: A superior shave at an affordable price. Friends of the Rich Roll Podcast can visit Harrys.com/ROLL to redeem your Free Trial Set, which comes with a razor, five-blade cartridge, shaving gel, and post shave gel. All you pay is shipping.
MeUndies: The world’s most comfortable underwear. To get 20% off your first pair, Free Shipping, and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, visit MeUndies.com/roll
Thrive Market: Your online market for super healthy food at 25-50% off retail shipped right to your home. Visit: thrivemarket.com/richroll and get an EXTRA 25% off on your first box of organic and non-GMO products. PLUS: free shipping! Never pay full price for healthy food again.
Note: One of the best ways to support the podcast is to support the sponsors. For a complete list of all RRP sponsors and their respective vanity url’s and discount codes, visit my Resources page and click “Sponsors”.
The Plantpower Way: Italia hits bookstores April 24 — pre-order today*!
Background, Context & Reference
- Connect with Julie: SriMati.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | SriMati Music
- Connect with Rich: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
- Julie’s Podcast: Divine Throughline
- Julie’s Jai Yoga Foundational Series
- Julie’s Book: This Cheese Is Nuts! – Delicious Vegan Cheese At Home
- Rich and Julie’s First Cookbook: The Plantpower Way: Whole Food Plant-Based Recipes and Guidance for The Whole Family
- Rich’s Memoir (Revised & Updated): Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming one of the World’s Fittest Men and Discovering Myself
- mindbodygreen: 7 Ways To Find The Relationship Of Your Dreams by Julie Piatt
- mindbodygreen: 3 Ways To Start Living Your Most Authentic Life, Physically, Emotionally, & Spiritually by Julie Piatt
- mindbodygreen: A Foolproof Way To Improve Arguments With Your Partner by Julie Piatt
- mindbodygreen: Fight The Right Way: How To Argue For Deeper Intimacy by Julie Piatt
- mindbodygreen: 6 Ways to Experience Deeper Love and Intimacy in Your Marriage or Relationship by Julie Piatt
Notable People Discussed
- Francis Mallmann: Argentine celebrity chef, author, and restaurateur who specializes in Argentine cuisine, and especially in Patagonian cuisine
- Toscano Brothers: Giovanni and Francesco; owners of Borgo Iesolana
- Dirk Hermann: Master chef and owner of LAFungHi
- Leia Vita Marasovich: photographer, artist, eco-designer, and yogi
Related Podcasts You Might Enjoy
- RRP #300: Why Food Is The First Portal To Self-Actualization — Miami Live Q & A
- RRP #343: LIVE From NeueHouse: Rich & Julie On Creative Partnerships, Enhancing Productivity & Why It’s All About Consciousness
- RRP #343: Divine Marriage: How To Build A Conscious Relationship
- RRP #119: How To Pursue Your Dream When Your Partner Is Non-Supportive | Ask Me Anything
- RRP #296: Ditching Dairy: The Doyenne Of Vegan Cuisine On Food As A Portal For Transformation
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Donate: Check out our Patreon account!
Download Our Free App! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.
Support The Sponsors: One of the best ways to support the podcast is to support our sponsors. For a complete list of all RRP sponsors and their respective vanity url’s and discount codes, visit my Resources page and click “Sponsors”.