“Who are we if we disconnect from the prince / princess paradigm?”
Today’s podcast is the last in my series of open panel discussions lifted from our Plantpower Ireland retreat this past July. It’s a powerful participatory discourse and Q&A hosted by myself, Julie and Colin Hudon, a physician of Traditional Chinese Medicine and founder of Living Tea which imports the finest living teas sourced from ancient tea trees across both China and Taiwan.
Today we focus on relationships. Specifically, we explore:
- how to see the divine in your partner
- how to navigate interpersonal conflict
- strategies for being heard;
- how to upend the outdated prince / princess paradigm;
- the masculine desire to fulfill his mission;
- the feminine desire to be seen; and
- questions from the Plantpower Tribe
At its core, this is a powerful master class on redefining how we relate to our most loved ones so that we can experience the best of what a relationship can bring to the collective human experience.
One more thing: if the Ireland retreat sounded cool (it was a giant blast), our next retreat will be in Tuscany, Italy May 19-26, 2018. It’s currently sold out, but because it’s not unusual for a person or two to drop out, you can still join the waiting list or reserve your spot for 2019. For more information, visit ourplantpowerworld.com.
I sincerely hope you enjoy the exchange.
Peace + Plants,
Listen, Watch & Subscribe
Thanks to this week’s sponsors
Boll & Branch: The first honest and transparent bedding company that only uses sustainable and responsible methods of sourcing and manufacturing. Go to BollandBranch.com today for $50 off your first set of sheets by typing in promo code “RICHROLL”.
DesignCrowd: Custom graphic, logo and web design from over 550,000 designers around the world! Get the perfect custom design, every time! Visit designcrowd.com/RICHROLL or enter promo code RICHROLL at checkout and receive up to $100 off your design project now!
Check out How To Build A Conscious Relationship With Rich Roll and Julie Piatt at mindbodygreen
Background, Context & Reference
- Connect with Julie: SriMati.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | SriMati Music
- Connect with Rich: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
- Connect with Colin: Living Tea | Facebook
- VIDEO: “What Is Balance?” Rich’s VLOG with filmmaker Reece Robinson
- Listen to Julie’s Podcast: Divine Throughline
- Get Julie’s Book: This Cheese Is Nuts! – Delicious Vegan Cheese At Home
- Check out Rich’s Book: Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming one of the World’s Fittest Men and Discovering Myself
- Check out Rich and Julie’s Book: The Plantpower Way: Whole Food Plant-Based Recipes and Guidance for The Whole Family
- mindbodygreen: 7 Ways To Find The Relationship Of Your Dreams by Julie Piatt
- mindbodygreen: 3 Ways To Start Living Your Most Authentic Life, Physically, Emotionally, & Spiritually by Julie Piatt
- mindbodygreen: A Foolproof Way To Improve Arguments With Your Partner by Julie Piatt
- mindbodygreen: Fight The Right Way: How To Argue For Deeper Intimacy by Julie Piatt
- mindbodygreen: 11 Steps To Sacred Sex by Julie Piatt
- mindbodygreen: 6 Ways to Experience Deeper Love and Intimacy in Your Marriage or Relationship by Julie Piatt
- Book: Finding God Through Sex* by David Deida
- Book: It’s A Guy Thing: An Owner’s Manual for Women* by David Deida
- Book: The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire* by David Deida
- Book: Intimate Communion: Awakening Your Sexual Essence* by David Deida
- Book: Dear Lover: A Woman’s Guide To Men, Sex, And Love’s Deepest Bliss* by David Deida
- Book: The Enlightened Sex Manual: Sexual Skills for the Superior Lover* by David Deida
Notable People Discussed
- Guru Singh: Celebrated third-generation yogi, master spiritual teacher, author, and musician.
- WuDe: Buddhist monk, Tea Master and podcast guest
- David Deida: author who writes about the sexual and spiritual relationship between men and women. His ten books have been published in 25 languages; including Finding God Through Sex*
Related Podcasts You Might Enjoy
- RRP #261: Heal Thyself – with Colin Hudon, Jennifer Ayres and Angela Bäuml-Nicolas
- RRP #316: Let’s Talk About Balance (with Colin Hudon)
- RRP #298: Meditation Master Sharon Salzberg On Real Love & The Art Of Mindful Connection
- RRP #280: Sydney Q&A – How To Be A Little Bit Better Today
- RRP #119: How To Pursue Your Dream When Your Partner Is Non-Supportive | Ask Me Anything
- RRP # 283: Danielle LaPorte On Becoming Your Own Guru
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Are you a company interested in sponsoring the podcast? Click here to learn more & take our sponsor survey.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Donate: Check out our Patreon account!
Download Our Free App! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.