“All of us are beautiful divine creations. So be you — because we need your unique genius to transform the world.”
This mid-week episode of the podcast is a fun, dynamic Q&A session from our Plantpower Australia event in Melbourne, Australia, recorded March 2017.
Big gratitude to everyone who helped produce and support our Australia events, including Mel Nahas, Andrew & Claire Davies of New Normal Project, Claire Jennifer and Gary Gorrow of Conscious Club, Mark Maloney and Luke Baylis of Sumo Salad, Lucy Stegley of Raw Events Australia, Andrew “SpudFit” Taylor, photographer / musician Maclay Heriot, Remedy Kombucha, Loving Earth, photographers Nathan Dunn, Noah Hannibal and Lauren Gray and of course the unnamed dozens who volunteered. These events would not have been possible without all of your hard work and support
In further celebration of the 300 episode milestone, I am giving away 9 #BuildTheHouse t-shirts (I only have men’s size large unfortunately). To be eligible to win, simply take a screen shot of your favorite RRP episode and share it on social media with a brief explanation of why you found that particular episode meaningful. Tag your post with #RRPFAVE and we will select the winners one week from today (July 26, 2017). Just a small way for me to say thank you — because without you, this beautiful thing would not exist.
I sincerely hope you enjoy the exchange.
Peace + Plants,
Thanks to this week’s sponsors:
AwayTravel.com: Luggage for the modern traveler—lightweight, premium features, and a lifetime warranty. For $20 off a suitcase, visit awaytravel.com/ROLL & use code “ROLL” during checkout.
Health IQ: reward your healthy lifestyle with life insurance that makes sense & never overpay again! To learn more and get a free quote, go to HealthIQ.com/ROLL
- Listen to Julie’s Podcast: Divine Throughline
- Get Julie’s New Book: This Cheese Is Nuts! – Delicious Vegan Cheese At Home
- Check out Rich’s Book: Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming one of the World’s Fittest Men and Discovering Myself
- Check out Rich and Julie’s Book: The Plantpower Way: Whole Food Plant-Based Recipes and Guidance for The Whole Family
Background, Context & Reference
- David Goggins: Navy SEAL, Endurance Athlete and podcast guest
- Epic5 Challenge: 5 Iron Distance Triathlons – 5 Hawaiian Islands – 5 Days
- WuDe: Buddhist monk, Tea Master and podcast guest
- Michael Greger, M.D.: founder of NutritionFacts.org and podcast guest
- Ultra Man Australia: Swim 10km – Bike 421.1km – Run 84.3km – May 13–15, 2017
- Autobiography of a Yogi* by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Oneness* by Rasha
- Alcoholics Anonymous: The Big Book* by Bill W. And Dr. Bob
- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease* by Caldwell B. Esselstyn Jr.
- The Engine 2 Diet* by Rip Esselstyn
- Thrive* by Brendan Brazier
- Finding God Through Sex* by David Deida
Related Podcasts You Might Enjoy
- RRP #280: Sydney Q&A – How To Be A Little Bit Better Today
- RRP #119: How To Pursue Your Dream When Your Partner Is Non-Supportive | Ask Me Anything
- RRP #266: Navy SEAL David Goggins Is The Toughest Athlete On Earth — Thoughts On Mindset The 40% Rule & Why Purpose Always Trumps Motivation
- RRP #151: The Zen Of WuDe – Meditations On Buddhist Philosophy, Gratitude & The Art Of Being
- RRP #87: WuDe: Zen & The Art & Importance Of Living Tea
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Are you a company interested in sponsoring the podcast? Click here to learn more & take our sponsor survey.
Join us for our next retreat at Ballyvolane in Ireland, July 24-31, 2017. For more information visit ourplantpowerworld.com
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Donate: Check out our Patreon account!
Download Our Free App! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.