“Everything in your life is happening for you, instead of happening to you.”
For those brand new to the show, Julie is an accomplished yogi, healer, musician, mom of four, and host of the Divine Throughline podcast — musings on all things spiritual and living a life divine. She also happens to be my wife.
This is a very raw and open freewheeling exchange oriented around the theme of storytelling.
It’s about the courage of vulnerability — how owning and sharing your story can serve as a vehicle to connect with yourself and others, cultivate community, and ultimately bring all of us closer.
It’s about how to better meet life’s challenges and obstacles.
And it’s an open conversation about the transformative power of holding the highest vision for ourselves and others.
I sincerely hope you enjoy the offering.
Peace + Plants,
Listen, Watch & Subscribe
Thanks to this week’s sponsors
Zip Recruiter: Search for jobs hiring in your area using ZipRecruiter’s job search engine – the best way to find a job. Find jobs hiring near you and apply with just 1 click. Visit: ziprecruiter.com/richroll
Peloton – Discover this cutting-edge indoor cycling bike that brings the studio experience to your home. Get a great workout at home, anytime you want. Go to onepeloton.com, use the code RICHROLL and get $100 off accessories with your Peloton bike purchase.
Quip: Your one stop solution for oral health! Buy a quip toothbrush from $25 and get up to $5 off your first refill pack by visiting getquip.com/ROLL and using promo code “ROLL” during checkout.
Note: One of the best ways to support the podcast is to support the sponsors. For a complete list of all RRP sponsors and their respective vanity url’s and discount codes, visit my Resources page and click “Sponsors”.
Background, Context & Reference
- Connect with Julie: SriMati.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | SriMati Music
- Connect with Rich: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
- Plantpower Retreats: ourplantpowerworld.com
- Julie’s Podcast: Divine Throughline
- Julie’s Jai Yoga Foundational Series
- Julie’s Book: This Cheese Is Nuts! – Delicious Vegan Cheese At Home
- Rich and Julie’s First Cookbook: The Plantpower Way: Whole Food Plant-Based Recipes and Guidance for The Whole Family
- Rich’s Memoir (Revised & Updated): Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming one of the World’s Fittest Men and Discovering Myself*
- mindbodygreen: 3 Ways To Start Living Your Most Authentic Life, Physically, Emotionally, & Spiritually by Julie Piatt
Related Podcasts You Might Enjoy
- RRP #360: Tom Scott On Curiosity, The Power Of Story & The Lost Art Of Conversation
- RRP #249: Sacha Gervasi & David De Rothschild: Chasing Dreams, Seeking Adventure & The Power Of Story To Change The World
- RRP #186: Jedidiah Jenkins: The Pursuit Of Wonder, The Power Of Story & Finding Truth In Adventure
- RRP #365: Kurt Sutter Is A Fearless Storyteller
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Donate: Check out our Patreon account!
Download Our Free App! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.
Support The Sponsors: One of the best ways to support the podcast is to support our sponsors. For a complete list of all RRP sponsors and their respective vanity url’s and discount codes, visit my Resources page and click “Sponsors”.