This is the time of year for celebration. This is the time of year for giving back. This is the time of year for gratitude.
This is the time of year for reflection.
So let’s do all those things. Welcome to the second annual Best of the RRP Anthology. This is our way of reflecting back. Our way of expressing gratitude. Our way of giving thanks for taking this journey with us.
I pride myself on bringing a wide variety of personalities, opinions and attitudes to the show. When I look back over 2014, even I am surprised by how many incredibly interesting and unique people and perspectives I was honored to entertain and share with you. Second listens brought new insights. Another reminder of what a gift this show has been to me. A gift that gives and keeps on giving.
A compendium of some of my favorite conversations of 2014, the next two episodes of the podcast are certain to catapult you into the new year inspired.
If you’ve been with me all along, these offerings will bring certain insights back into the forefront of your consciousness as you contemplate your trajectory heading into the new year. If you’re new to the show, then these episodes will definitely inspire you to peruse the catalog and listen in full to some of the guests and or episodes you may have missed. Links to the full episodes excerpted in this anthology are enumerated below.
It has been an incredible year. My blessings are many. My gratitude is overflowing. This is my way way of saying thank you. I appreciate you. Here’s to an extraordinary 2015 — the year we manifest our greatest dreams into reality. Join me, and let’s do this thing together.
Peace + Plants,
Many many thanks to Greg A. for helping find the diamonds in the gold. Audio production, engineering, sound design & music by Tyler Piatt. Photographs by Tom Medvedich. Site & episode graphic art by Shawn Patterson. Give these guys a shout out in the comments, especially G & Ty, who both worked really hard on pulling this together.
If you’re miffed because we left your personal favorite out, I get it. Every guest has been extraordinary, so this is a thankless task. It’s by no means intended as the definitive last word on the best of the best by any means – just a great, interesting and dynamic mix. Tune in again on New Year’s Day for Part 2.
THE BEST OF THE RRP – 2014 (Part 1)
- Running The Sahara ultra-marathoner Charlie Engle on prison, sobriety & the freedom of running ( Episode 67 )
- YouTube filmmaker Casey Neistat on authenticity, taking risks and being bold ( Episode 73 )
- Dr. Michael Klaper on plant-based nutrition to prevent, treat and reverse disease ( Episode 77 )
- Ultra-marathoner Timothy Olson on the spiritual road to athletic supremacy ( Episode 78 )
- Dr. T. Colin Campbell on the power of a plant-based diet to prevent & reverse disease ( Episode 79 )
- Howard Jacobson on decision fatigue and co-authoring Whole with T. Colin Campbell ( Episode 80 )
- Reimagining your truth with spoken word artist IN-Q ( Episode 81 )
- Getting in touch with gratitude with Julie Piatt ( Episode 85 & Episode 96 )
Are you a company interested in sponsoring the podcast? Click here to learn more & take our sponsor survey.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.