Today Julie Piatt and I sit down with our friend, the gorgeous, multi-talented multi-hyphenate Lisa Fallon Mindel. International fashion model, accomplished (aka very fast) age-group triathlete, mother & wife, Certified Health Coach, and fellow (plant-based) holistic wellness advocate and sometimes Kauai dweller, Lisa is a fount of great information and insight with a refreshing and inspiring holistic mind-body-spirit approach to wellness under her banner WholeBodyBeautiful program and website.
Julie and I hope you enjoy the conversation!
- WholeBodyBeautiful Website
- Lisa on Twitter: @wholebodybeautiful
- Lisa on Instagram: @wholebodybeautiful
- Lisa on Facebook
- “‘Garden’ Variety: Queens School Goes All Vegetarian” (NY Post)
One more self-serving rant: the paperback version of Finding Ultra* is coming out on May 21. Sure, that’s still a bit off in the distance, but it’s already up on Amazon. Pre-order now by clicking HERE* and get it before it hits bookstores!
Thanks for listening!
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.