Let me be clear. Just because you are vegan does not mean you are eating a healthy diet.
Today Julie and I sit down with the wonderful Chef AJ to talk about the enormous difference between a simple “animal product free” diet and a whole food plant-based diet.
I knew AJ was an amazing plant-based chef. What I didn’t know was her inspiring story of personal transformation. The story of an overweight, junk food vegan on the brink of serious health calamity who found salvation in the whole food plant-based lifestyle.
Tune in and let her tell you how she overcame her food addictions to become the health advocate she is today. Her responses might surprise you.
AJ is a kick in the pants. It was tons of fun chatting with her. I sincerely hope you enjoy the interview. And if you are in California and happen to stop in a Sharky’s restaurant, ask for the AJ Burrito!
- “Forget the Status Quo: Organize a PlantPower Halloween!” by Julie Piatt for MindBodyGreen.com
- True North Health Center HealthPromoting.com
- Chef AJ Website – EatUnprocessed.com
- Chef AJ on Twitter – @therealchefaj
- Dr. Pamela Peeke – http://www.drpeeke.com
- Dr. Peeke Food Addiction Quiz – http://www.drpeeke.com/PopQuiz.htm
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.
Thanks for listening and thanks for the support!