Today on the podcast I sit down with Jason Wachob, co-founder and CEO of MindBodyGreen.com– the internet’s primary destination for all things wellness.
I first crossed Jason’s path back in 2009 and we have been fast friends with him and his wife Colleen ever since. I love his vision and am so excited to share his story — and that of MindBodyGreen — with you.
Not only has Jason placed an indelible mark on the new media scene with his Dumbo, Brooklyn based startup, eclipsing expectations of what a web-based health-oriented content provider can and should be, his personal journey from overstressed Wall Street Trader — his face forever memorialized on the wall at The Palm – one of NYC’s most famous steak houses! — to Wellness Warrior / yoga & meditation evangelist is noteworthy in it’s own right and eminently relatable.
Watch him recap his story briefly here:[leadplayer_vid id=”51A59408942D1″]
Then enjoy the show!
Just yesterday we eclipsed half a million downloads of this podcast. That’s over 500,000 listens – UNBELIEVABLE! Thank you so much for tuning in. It’s been a dream. I started this podcast on a whim while living in yurts on an organic farm on the North Shore of Kauai this past winter. It was merely an experiment. A creative outlet. I would never have predicted that it would have found such a large audience. Thank you. I am beyond grateful. Beyond humbled. And committed more than ever to raise the bar on this show and double down on quality. That’s a promise.
FINDING ULTRA PAPERBACK IN TIME FOR FATHER’S DAY
Last week Finding Ultra* finally hit bookstores and online retailers in paperback. It’s an honor, as not every book published gets a paperback release. So here I am again, pitching you with the hard sell. It feels weird, but hey — I’m on my own here. No publicist. No press. Plus, Random House basically told me they don’t have the resources to market and promote the release. So I’m flying solo and need all the help I can get.
But I’m not alone — I’ve got all of you, who have been beyond supportive. So if you’ve enjoyed the content I’ve been freely sharing — content that takes an obscene amount of my time to create — and feel inclined to support the message I so passionately believe in, then this is the time I am REALLY ASKING FOR YOUR HELP.
Already read the book? Then get it as a gift for someone — after all, Father’s Day is coming up and you gotta get dear old dad something anyway. Plus, it’s darn cheap – just $12.99 on Amazon! What the heck, right? That’s like a one cold pressed juice at Whole Foods; and will hopefully be even a bit more nourishing. Then tell a friend.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
- “How MindBodyGreen Came to Life” by Jason Wachob
- “Why Every Athlete Should Do Yoga” by Rich Roll for MindBodyGreen
- “My Top 7 Sources of Plant-Based Protein” by Rich Roll for MindBodyGreen
- “4 Ways to BEING in the PRESENT Moment” by Julie Piatt for MindBodyGreen
- “6 Ways to Experience Deeper Love and Intimacy in Your Marriage or Relationship” by Julie Piatt for MindBodyGreen
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.
Thanks for listening![leadplayer_vid id=”51684964A0AFE”]