In today’s episode I sit down with “soil whisperer” Hendrikus Schraven — a noted expert on permaculture, soil biology and rejuvenation, sustainable agriculture & lifestyle, factory farming, GMO’s, Monsanto, Proposition 37, nutritional density and what “organic” really means.
Hendrikus is a wealth of information and inspires with his unique and in depth perspective on the core and fundamental nature of food and nutrition and leaves us with some tips on how to be a better food consumer, and person in general.
[NOTE: Getting feedback from folks listening on iTunes that the audio levels are low. Apologies — looking into it. We are still very new to this and working out the kinks, so I appreciate your patience and understanding.]
Thanks for listening. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. And if you haven’t already, you can subscribe on iTunes.[Apologies for the poor audio & production issues with the trailer video. We’ll do better next time.]
- Hendrikus Organics
- Hendrikus Sustainable Environments – Design Gallery
- Dairy Council “The Science of Imitation Milk” Anti-Nut Milk Campaign
- “Big Dairy’s Latest Smear Tactic” by Andy Bellatti for Grist.com. A look at the truth behind the Dairy Council’s “Real Milk Comes from Cows” Campaign
- Hendrikus Media – Videos & Articles
- Hendrikus: Compost Tea: A Superdrink for your Garden
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.