Today on the podcast we sit down with Rodman Machado– Executive Chef at the Garden Cafe at Common Ground in Kilauea, Hawaii — to talk food as medicine; cooking as nutritional art; plant-based superfoods; preventing & healing diabetes and other diseases with plants; and optimizing overall wellness.
If you have been enjoying the show, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a quick moment to leave a comment on the iTunes page for the podcast. Thanks for listening – we are beyond grateful for the early response.
- 10 Uncommon “Superfoods” from the World of Ultra-Endurance
- Papain Superfood: How Green Papaya Enzymes Help Digestion
- MindBodyGreen: 25 Reasons Why Tumeric Can Heal You
- Huffington Post: How To Massage Kale: Why a Rubdown Helps This Leafy Green
- Natural News: Noni Fruit Superfood
Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts? Let me know what you think in the comments section below.
Peace + Plants,
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.