Buckle up people! America’s Angriest Trainer Vinnie Tortorich joins the podcast today to pontificate — in the way only Vinnie can in his unfiltered and uncensored way — on a wide variety of subjects, including:
- His career as an ultra-cyclist and racing the Furnace Creek 508;
- What fuels his 15 hour training rides; in other words the popular & oft asked question is posed, “what do you eat on the bike?”
- His opinions on aerobic zone training versus the currently popular CrossFit / Mackenzie method;
- Fitness and weight loss in general;
- What it’s like to be a celebrity trainer in Hollywood;
- His evolving perspectives on nutrition;
- His Angriest Trainer Podcast; and
- His upcoming book “Fitness Confidential”
NOTE: Vinnie veers into a bit of explicit language a few times. Nothing crazy, but just a heads up if you’re blasting it at work or unusually squeamish.
And if you have a moment, we’d love it if you could toss a quick review up on the iTunes page.
Thanks for the support and enjoy the show!