The beautiful & always delightful Julieanna Hever — aka “The Plant-Based Dietitian” — joins Julie Piatt and I on today’s podcast to drop knowledge on all things nutrition and wellness. Together we hit on a wide variety of health-related subjects, including:
- The joys & challenges of raising plantpowered kids;
- The perils of school lunch programs;
- GMO’s and Prop 37;
- Government involvement in nutrition education;
- Combating entrenched & often outdated opinions on optimal nutrition;
- Her recent television debut on the Veria Living network: “What Would Julieanna Do?”
- What’s the deal with Paleo?
- Why most doctors and nutritionists / dietitians don’t fully understand plant-based eating;
- Tips for getting started the plantpower way;
- The deal with oils;
- The pros & cons of blending & juicing;
- Flu shots & vaccinating kids;
And if you have a moment, we’d love it if you could toss a quick review up on the iTunes page. It’s most appreciated!
Thanks for the support and hope you enjoy the show!
- Coca-Cola’s new Anti-Obesity Campaign
- The Onion: “We Raise All Our Beef Humanely…”
- Julieanna’s Website, The Plant-Based Dietitian
- Julieanna’s new television show, “What Would Julieanna Do?”
- Julieanna on Twitter
- Julieanna on Facebook
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.