Today on the podcast, Rich and Julie Piatt sit down with uber-athlete and fitness / wellness advocate Gabrielle Reece to talk about health & fitness, the importance of good nutrition, Gabby’s general perspective on marriage and relationships (…and yes, sex), how she makes it work with her husband — famed big wave surfer Laird Hamilton— homeschooling her girls, female role models, failing “upward”, dealing with negativity, food & fitness tips for getting started in the right direction for the new year, and of course her upcoming book, My Foot Is Too Big for the Glass Slipper: A Guide to the Less Than Perfect Life* (Scribner, coming April 2013).
[NOTE: apologies for the audio quality. Podcasting from a warehouse has its drawbacks, particularly when it’s pouring rain, as it was today. The background noise is showers on a tin roof. Did the best we could.]
- Gabby on Twitter: @GabbyReece
- Laird on Twitter: @LairdLife
- SriMati Music
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.