Today Julie and I discuss the perils of cycling on Kauai, a few adventures from our experience at Ultraman 2009 and some strategies for unlocking your more authentic self, followed by some incredible insight from Julie on self-sovereignty and navigating relationships. The show closes with a live performance of Julie’s song “In the Sun” with our son Tyler on guitar.
We hope you enjoy the program.
As of today, we are the #1 podcast on iTunes in the Health category (first 3 episodes all in the top 10) and the #22 podcast overall for all of iTunes. Showing up on a list that includes such tremendous talent — names like Ira Glass, Adam Carolla, Joe Rogan and Alec Baldwin — is beyond an honor. Even more astounding given that we just started this little show last week. So THANK YOU for your support. We will do our best to live up to the early hype and continue to provide helpful, informative, enlightening and entertaining content. If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe on iTunes HERE.
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Compton Rom Videos on YouTube
- Ascended Health
- “6 Ways to Experience Deeper Love & Intimacy in Your Relationship” by Julie Piatt on MindBodyGreen
- Ultraman 2009 From the Spiritual perspective of Julie
- SriMatiMusic on iTunes
- Ultraman Website
Finally, Julie mentioned that we made a movie together. We did (I directed & Julie and & I co-wrote it back in 2005). A short film actually. It’s called “Down Dog” — and if I do say so myself, it’s pretty darn funny. So check it out HERE if you have 20 minutes to kill.
Peace + Plants,
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.