Buckle up people! America’s Angriest Trainer Vinnie Tortorich joins the podcast today to pontificate — in the way only Vinnie can in his unfiltered and uncensored way — on a wide variety of subjects, including:
- His career as an ultra-cyclist and racing the Furnace Creek 508;
- What fuels his 15 hour training rides; in other words the popular & oft asked question is posed, “what do you eat on the bike?”
- His opinions on aerobic zone training versus the currently popular CrossFit / Mackenzie method;
- Fitness and weight loss in general;
- What it’s like to be a celebrity trainer in Hollywood;
- His evolving perspectives on nutrition;
- His Angriest Trainer Podcast; and
- His upcoming book “Fitness Confidential”
NOTE: Vinnie veers into a bit of explicit language a few times. Nothing crazy, but just a heads up if you’re blasting it at work or unusually squeamish.
Enjoy the podcast and want to support the show? If & when you are about to buy something on Amazon, do us a solid and first click through to the Amazon site via the banner ad to the right (on the “Podcasts” page of RichRoll.com). Won’t cost you a penny extra on your purchase but will throw some loose change from the Amazon coffers our way, which we will use to keep the bandwidth flowing and improve production quality.
And if you have a moment, we’d love it if you could toss a quick review up on the iTunes page.
Thanks for the support and enjoy the show!
- Generation UCAN SuperStarch Nutrition Products
- SaltStick Electrolyte Products
- A Conversation with SaltStick Inventor Jonathan Toker – Slowtwitch
- The Angriest Trainer Podcast
- Vinnie on Twitter @VinnieTortorich
- Vinnie on Facebook