I cannot tell you how excited I am to share today’s guest — a man who needs no introduction — triathlon legend Chris “Macca” McCormack.
This interview is PURE GOLD!
In case you’ve been living under a rock and have never heard of Macca, he is one of the winningest triathletes of all time, dominant at all distances from sprint to Ironman. He is a two-time Ironman World Champion and victor in over 200 triathlon races, including 12 Ironman titles, the 1997 ITU World Cup Series and the 1997 Triathlon World Championships, to name just a few.
If you are a fan of Macca, then you’ve probably heard more than a few of his more outspoken — but always entertaining — interviews. I didn’t want to reap an over-plowed field, so I chose to instead focus on aspects of his life less well-known — how he handles the balance of training and family life; how turning 40 has impacted his always evolving perspective on training and racing; and how he is learning to leverage social media as a service tool to help better communicate with and educate his amateur athlete fan base. case in point – check out his MX12 Training Videos by clicking HERE.
I am super proud of this episode — Chris could not have been more candid, engaging and fun. I hope you enjoy the show as much as I enjoyed doing it!
Speaking of enjoying the show — if you are, and inclined to help support what we are doing, then make sure you subscribe on iTunes and leave a comment on the iTunes page for the show.
Finally, proud to announce that the paperback version of Finding Ultra* is coming out on May 21. Sure, that’s still a bit off in the distance, but it’s already up for pre-order on Amazon. Pre-order now by clicking HERE* and get it before it hits bookstores!
Thanks for listening!
- Chris McCormack Official Website
- MaccaX Online Community
- Macca MX12 Training Video Series
- “I’m Here To Win!” by Chris McCormack
- Macca on Twitter — @MaccaNow
- Jai Lifestyle Products
- Finding Ultra – Kindle*
- Finding Ultra – Audiobook*
- Finding Ultra — Paperback *
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.[leadplayer_vid id=”51684964A0AFE”]