2x Olympian, renown endurance multisport coach, former professional (and current blazing fast age-group topping) Ironman triathlete Chris Hauth — who happens to also be my long-time coach — joins the podcast to get granular on his perspectives on effective endurance training methods to maximize performance. Turns out there’s more to it than just Zone 2 people! Tune in to dial in your training program and take your performance to the next level.
As a quick aside. I am contemplating launching an online membership website that will — in exchange for a relatively nominal monthly fee — provide subscribers with:
- Premium written fitness & nutrition content not publicly available;
- Monthly or bi-weekly interactive video Spreecasts on focused subject matter;
- Periodic (weekly?) newsletter;
- Private, interactive VIP community with responsive access to me & other members
- Significantly reduced pricing on Jai Lifestyle digital & physical products, gear & workshops, retreats & programs
- Free swag such as t-shirts & more
I am interested in whether there is demand for such a community, given that it will require a tremendous amount of time, energy & expense on my part to configure, design, launch, serve and maintain. I am super excited about the possibilities and completely dedicated to finding the best way to share a healthy message across the broadest and most impactful platform – so please let me know what you think in the comments section below.
Thanks for listening and enjoy the program.
Chris Hauth on Twitter: @AIMPCoach
The Triathlete’s Training Bible by Joe Friel
Book: Going Long: Training for Triathlon’s Ultimate Challenge (Ultrafit Multisport Training Series)* by Joe Friel & Gordo Byrne
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.