Today I’m joined by my friend and (sometimes) summertime training partner Terenzo Bozzone – 5-time World Champion professional triathlete.
I met “T” right after I completed EPIC5 back in 2010 when he arrived in town along with Chris McCormack for several weeks of intense spring training. With a gracious poise and maturity well beyond his mere 28 years, Terenzo is one of the brightest stars in professional triathlon, as well as a remarkable ambassador of the sport — always quick with a kind word of encouragement to his fellow training partners and never too busy to connect on a personal level with his many fans.
I’ve had the honor of getting to spend some quality training time with Terenzo over the last three years and will say this — the sport of triathlon is a better place with him in it. T is one of the good guys. A guy you want to see win. A guy you can really get behind and root for.
I’m so pleased that Terenzo took time out of his busy training schedule leading up to his peak race of the season — The Ironman 70.3 World Championships in Las Vegas just two weeks from today — to sit down and have a chat about his training, racing and life.
I hope you enjoy the show. No doubt you’ll end up a big fan of all things Terenzo. So do the guy a solid and let’s all show him some Twitter and facebook love to get him pumped for the big show in Vegas!
Just a reminder that we’re now up and running on Soundcloud for those of you that prefer this service. Check out the show there & follow us – I even created a few albums to help you find the episode and subject matter you are looking for, including a most popular episode album and episodes catalogued by subject matter – i.e., nutrition, fitness, entrepreneurs & spirituality. Good stuff. For those unfamiliar, Soundcloud is great because it allows you to share your favorite episodes across your social networks and even embed shows on your website or blog with their super groovy player widget. You can even add comments to the show specifically tagged to the referenced section / time code. And it’s an amazing tool to further help get the word out about the podcast, so we appreciate any sharing or spreading you are inclined to do! For more info, click HERE.
- Terenzo Bozzone Official Website: http://terenzo.blogspot.com/
- Terenzo on Twitter: @terenzo1 http://twitter.com/terenzo1
- Terenzo on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/terenzobozzone
- YouTube: Motorcyle Pegs Cyclist on Rock Store Climb: http://youtu.be/dNFaAqS2f18
- Ironman 70.3 World Championships
- Life Education Charity (Harold The Giraffe): http://www.Harold.co.nz
- What’s Up Charity: http://www.0800WhatsUp.com
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.
Thanks for listening and thanks for the support!