Today my good buddies Brett Blankner — the man behind the Zen & The Art of Triathlon Podcast — and Morgan Christian — of Metabender tracking & Real Time Athlete — stop by the garage to talk shop on all things endurance, multisport & balancing life against training & racing.
This one is fun & relaxed people. These guys are a blast — I hope my fondness for them comes through your earbuds.
I hope you enjoy the show!
UPDATE! We are now up and running on Soundcloud. What’s Soundcloud? Another platform to listen and share the podcast. What’s awesome is that it allows you to share the audio file across your social networks like Facebook and Pinterest and you can even embed this groovy player onto your website or blog. You can even add comments along the timeline that specifically relate to a certain portion of the show, which is really fun. Great way to share the content with your friends and colleagues and help spread the word. So if you enjoyed the show, tell a friend, share away and let’s build this PlantPower Mission together!
- ZenTriathlon Website
- Zen & The Art of Triathlon Podcast on iTunes
- Brett on Twitter: @zentriathlon
- Metabender Website
- Real Time Athlete Website
- Morgan on Twitter: @mchristian
- SOS Triathlon
FINDING ULTRA NOW IN PAPERBACK
Finding Ultra* recently hit bookstores and online retailers in paperback. And it’s cheap – just $12.45 on Amazon* last time I checked. What the heck, right? That’s like a one cold pressed juice at Whole Foods; and will hopefully be even a bit more nourishing. Check it out. Already read it? Then tell a friend.
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.
Thanks for listening![leadplayer_vid id=”51684964A0AFE”]
As always, thank you for all the ongoing support. You guys are everything.