Today on the show, my main man Dr. Shay Shani — founder of Shani Clinic in Westlake Village, California– the guy who keeps me injury free and my body functioning at 100%.
As a board certified chiropractor, he makes sure I’m always properly aligned. But to say he’s just a chiropractor is to vastly understate the scope of Shay’s gifts. With advanced post-doctorate training in Functional Blood Chemistry and Functional Endocrinology, an unparalleled compassion for his patients and acute ability to get results, he is a rarity in the medical community for his keen focus not on treating symptoms but rather on uncovering the root cause of ailments, utilizing the most advanced non-invasive and all natural treatments to help patients with all varieties of chronic disease that do not improve in the current medical model.
Having Shay in my life has undoubtedly made me a better athlete. And more importantly a better man. I’m proud to call him my friend. And even prouder to help share his powerful message with you. So do yourself a favor. Strap in. Open your ears. Learn. And enjoy.
UPDATE! We are now up and running on Soundcloud. What’s Soundcloud? Another platform to listen and share the podcast. What’s awesome is that it allows you to share the audio file across your social networks like Facebook and Pinterest and you can even embed this groovy player onto your website or blog. You can even add comments along the timeline that specifically relate to a certain portion of the show, which is really fun. Great way to share the content with your friends and colleagues and help spread the word. So if you enjoyed the show, tell a friend, share away and let’s build this PlantPower Mission together!
We are working hard on putting together a line of super groovy PlantPower-themed attire. First up will be a t-shirt design, which we should have ready to print in the next two weeks – I’ll share the design as soon as it’s ready. If you know me, you know I love good design, so rest assured it will be cool. And this t-shirt can be yours for FREE. Here’s how to win:
1. If you haven’t already, “Like” my Facebook Page, follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@richroll on both) AND YOU MUST leave a comment on the iTunes page for the show HERE (unless you have already done so). I’m not saying what you should write – that’s entirely up to you.
2. Take an interesting photo of yourself either: a) reading Finding Ultra* ; or b) listening to the podcast;
3. Upload the photo to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook;
4. Tag the photo with my name AND the hastag #plantpower
I’ll sort through the postings and pick the best — and this is important — MOST CREATIVE PHOTO and pick a winner.
FINDING ULTRA PAPERBACK IN TIME FOR FATHER’S DAY
Hey – you gotta get dear old dad something for Father’s Day, right? Well, I have just the thing. Finding Ultra* just hit bookstores and online retailers in paperback. And it’s cheap – just $12.45 on Amazon*. What the heck, right? That’s like a one cold pressed juice at Whole Foods; and will hopefully be even a bit more nourishing. Then tell a friend.
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.
Thanks for listening![leadplayer_vid id=”51684964A0AFE”]
As always, thank you for all the ongoing support. You guys are everything.