“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”
We’re back with another long-awaited installment of Ask Me Anything — a twist on my normal format where we answer questions submitted by you, the listener. However, today is a twist on the twist. Instead of listener submitted questions we focused on one core inquiry — how to reach escape velocity on your life to step into your most actualized self.
Then the discussion turns to address the process required to live fully expressed. For me, this journey boils down to one precept:
Mastery is the ultimate growth hack.
Enjoy the show!
Peace + Plants,
P.S. – Julie and I are thrilled to announce that we will be hosting our second retreat —Plantpower Tuscany October 1-8, 2016. As of the date of this post, there are 18 spots still available but they are likely to go quickly. So if you want to attend and experience a magical week in Italy exploring your inner landscape, please get in touch with us as soon. For everything you need to know about the program, itinerary, pricing and accommodations please visit ourplantpowerworld.com
Check out Julie’s new podcast divine throughline
Background, Context & Reference:
- Plantpower Tuscany October 1-8, 2016: ourplantpowerworld
- Rich on YouTube: youtube.com/richroll
- Follow Rich on Snapchat: iamrichroll
- Julie’s music (aka SriMati) on CDBaby
- Julie’s Jai Release Meditation
- Finding Ultra* by Rich Roll
Notable People Discussed:
- Tim Ferriss: author, entrepreneur, angel investor, podcaster and public speaker
- Colin Hudon: herbalist, acupuncturist, Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor & founder of Living Tea
- Jennifer Ayres: world renowned Ayurvedic coach & founder of Blooming Lotus Ayurveda
- Timothy Shieff: professional English Freerunner
- Steve Ross: American yoga instructor named “guru of Los Angeles” by Vanity Fair
Thanks to Jason Camiolo for production, interstitial music and audio engineering; Chris Swan for production assistance & show notes; Shawn Patterson for graphics; and Hari Mathis for the new theme music!
*Disclosure:Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Plantpower Way is available at these fine retailers!
Are you a company interested in sponsoring the podcast? Click here to learn more & take our sponsor survey.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Download Our Free App! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.