IN-Q returns. It’s time to question everything. It’s time to get excited for now.
If you’ve been on this journey with me for a while, no doubt RRP 81 seared Q into your permanent consciousness. If you’re new to the show, I strongly suggest you give that episode a listen first. Not only is it an epic conversation, it will give you some crucial context and foundation for today’s mind meld.
Nonetheless, here’s a quick breakdown on the impressive IN-Q curriculum vitae:
Rapper. Actor. Teacher. Songwriter, TED Talker & internationally revered spoken word artist, IN-Q is a national poetry slam champion who has shared the stage with people like Barack Obama, De La Soul, Eminem, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Legend and even Cirque du Soleil. He has toured over 70 colleges; written songs for Miley Cyrus, Rock Mafia, Selena Gomez and Aloe Blacc and has been featured on virtually every TV network from A&E to ABC, including HBO’s Def Poetry Jam and Versus & Flow.
Why is a spoken word poet guesting on a health & wellness podcast?
Because wellness isn’t just diet, exercise and yoga mats. Someone who is truly “well” exudes positivity, soul, spirit, honesty, service, selflessness and integrity from their very core. IN-Q represents a life fully expressed – spreading a message of healing, love and positivity in service to others. Not only is IN-Q a man living his most authentic self, he is what I would call the very definition of health.
On January 15, for one night only, IN-Q will be performing at the beautiful Mark Taper Forum in downtown Los Angeles. It is going to be an epic evening (I’ll definitely be there), so if you are in town that day I strongly suggest you pick up tickets now — it will definitely sell out and it’s a one time deal not to be missed. For tickets and additional information on this one time performance, go to in-q.com.*
If you can’t make the show, then this podcast is the next best thing. IN-Q is a special guy — touched in a very real, tactile way. I aspire to this man’s openness, grace, and attitude of gratitude. It’s an honor to spend time with him and I am so pleased to bring his message to you once again. An incredible storyteller, his message will leave you reevaluating your priorities, rethinking your path and ultimately indelibly changed.
As the man himself just might say: get excited for now and question everything.
I sincerely hope you enjoy the conversation. Let me know what you think in the comments section below.
Peace + Plants,
* In full disclosure and in case you are wondering, I have zero financial involvement in this show (or in anything IN-Q does). I just love, support and believe in this guy and think everyone would be enriched by checking out his stuff.
- Connect with IN-Q: in-q.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
- Sideshow Collectibles: sideshowtoy.com
- Daybreaker Website: dybrkr.com
- Daybreaker Los Angeles
- VICE.com: We Went to LA’s First Breakfast Rave
- LA Weekly: We Found the Wildest Party in LA — and It Starts at 6:30 a.m.
Are you a company interested in possibly sponsoring the podcast? Click here to learn more & take our sponsor survey.
HOW CAN IS SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.
P.P.S. We’re running a sale! Now through December 20, get $10 off on all t-shirts, $10 off our Repair plant-based protein supplement and two for one on all B12 purchases!