According to Brian MacKenzie, most endurance & ultra-endurance athletes are doing it all wrong.
The controversial founder of CrossFit Endurance stopped by the garage to illuminate me further on his perspective — one that slays the sacred aerobic cow in favor of championing focused high intensity anaerobic work coupled with technique and functional body strength.
Truth or Fiction? Somewhere in between?
Thanks for listening and enjoy.
- The Talent Code: Greatness Isn’t Born. It’s Grown. Here’s How by Daniel Coyle
- Power Speed ENDURANCE: A Skill-Based Approach to Endurance Training by Brian MacKenzie
- Outside Magazine: Brian MacKenzie’s Controversial New Approach to Marathon Training
- CrossFit Endurance
- Brian MacKenzie on Twitter: @iamunscared
- Brian MacKenzie on Facebook