According to Brian MacKenzie, most endurance & ultra-endurance athletes are doing it all wrong.
The controversial founder of CrossFit Endurance stopped by the garage to illuminate me further on his perspective — one that slays the sacred aerobic cow in favor of championing focused high intensity anaerobic work coupled with technique and functional body strength.
Truth or Fiction? Somewhere in between?
Thanks for listening and enjoy.
- Book: The Talent Code: Greatness Isn’t Born. It’s Grown. Here’s How* by Daniel Coyle
- Book: Power Speed ENDURANCE: A Skill-Based Approach to Endurance Training* by Brian MacKenzie
- Outside Magazine: Brian MacKenzie’s Controversial New Approach to Marathon Training
- CrossFit Endurance
- Brian MacKenzie on Twitter: @iamunscared
- Brian MacKenzie on Facebook
*Disclosure: Books and products denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.