Welcome to Part 2 of my conversation with the lovely Rebecca Soni!
To recap from Monday, Reb is a two-time World Swimmer of the Year; a multiple Olympic gold medalist & World Record Holder; a six-time NCAA Champion; a giant inspiration, especially to young women across the globe; as well as a beach dweller, dog owner, basic delight & overall legend now focused on giving back to sport through Atlas Ventures— brain training young athletes on the mental aspects of peak performance along with her best friend and fellow Olympian Ariana Kukors.
If you have not yet listened to Part 1 of our sit down, check that out first. Then tune in here. It just gets better as it goes.
I hope you enjoy the show. Let me know what you think in the comments section below. And if you have been enjoying the show, tell a friend!
Peace + Plants,
- Atlas Ventures: theatlasventures.com
- Rebecca Soni Breaks World Record | 200-Meter Breaststroke | 2012 London Olympics
- “Call Me Maybe” – 2012 Olympic Swimming Team – 12 Million+ Views
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
1. TELL A FRIEND! (Self-explanatory)
2. SHARE ONLINE! (Also self-explanatory)
5. DOWNLOAD THE NEW MOBILE APP! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.
Thanks for listening and thanks for the support!