According to Brian MacKenzie, most endurance & ultra-endurance athletes are doing it all wrong.
The controversial founder of CrossFit Endurance stopped by the garage to illuminate me further on his perspective — one that slays the sacred aerobic cow in favor of championing focused high intensity anaerobic work coupled with technique and functional body strength.
Truth or Fiction? Somewhere in between?
Enjoy the podcast and want to support the show? If & when you are about to buy something on Amazon, do us a solid and first click through to the Amazon site via the banner ad just above. Won’t cost you a penny extra on your purchase but will throw some loose change from the Amazon coffers to support the show.
Thanks for listening and enjoy.
- The Talent Code: Greatness Isn’t Born. It’s Grown. Here’s How by Daniel Coyle
- Power Speed ENDURANCE: A Skill-Based Approach to Endurance Training by Brian MacKenzie
- Outside Magazine: Brian MacKenzie’s Controversial New Approach to Marathon Training
- CrossFit Endurance
- Brian MacKenzie on Twitter: @iamunscared
- Brian MacKenzie on Facebook