“For anybody out there who has been dealing with feeling less than because you were looking in your neighbor’s yard: celebrate what’s in your neighbor’s yard and I promise you, yours will be on its way.”
From a young, troubled gang member facing an almost certain future of jails and institutions to becoming one of today’s freshest voices in the conscious media movement, the life arc of Preston Smiles is something to behold. So it’s a pleasure to welcome my friend back to the podcast.
Inspirational speaker. Motivational messenger. Fount of creative positivity. All around solid, loving dude.
If you are relatively new to the RRP, I strongly suggest rewinding the podcast back to my first sit down with today’s guest (RRP #103) for the full Preston Smiles lowdown and origin story — a conversation that ranks right up there amongst some of the most popular and downloaded episodes in the history of the show.
I am proud to share this powerful conversation with you today. A conversation that traverses a tapestry of mental, emotional and spiritual topics and truisms, including healthy strategies for:
- navigating relationship pitfalls;
- overcoming the scarcity mentality;
- learning how to access, attract and accept abundance into your life; and
- why none of us should be afraid to love loudly in our quest to embrace our highest self.
I’m a better dude for having Preston in my life. I truly enjoyed this conversation and sincerely hope you do too.
Peace + Plants,
P.S. – To all you listeners in Australia: Preston is Down Under for the next few weeks, so let’s do him a solid. Hit him up on social media, show him a little Aussie love and let’s help him have the trip of his lifetime. Deal?
Thank you to this week’s show sponsor – Audible.com. If you want to listen to it, Audible has it! With over 150,000 titles and virtually every genre, you’ll find what you’re looking for. Get a FREE audiobook and 14-day trial today by signing up today at www.audiblepodcast.com/richroll
Production, music & sound design by Tyler Piatt. Additional production by Chris Swan. Graphic art by Shawn Patterson. Thanks boys!
- “It’s Your Job to Be The Dopest Version of You” – Preston Smiles on Episode 103 of the RRP
- The Love Mob: Website | Facebook
- Preston on The Huffington Post
- “3 Powerful Questions That Can Transform Any Situation” by Preston Smiles (Huffington Post)
- Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires, by Esther Hicks*
- Agape International Spiritual Center (Livestream)
- The Science of Mind, by Earnest Holmes*
- Agape International Spiritual Center
- Agape Founder and Spiritual Director Michael Beckwith
Are you a company interested in sponsoring the podcast? Click here to learn more & take our sponsor survey.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Download Our Free App! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.