Peter Attia’s Outlive Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Peter Attia’s Outlive Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void outside the USA, in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and other United States territories and possessions. Employees, officers, and representatives of Rich Roll Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor”), promotional agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, officer, and representatives, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Rich Roll Enterprises, LLC, 2630 Conejo Spectrum St., Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
- Entry Period: The Giveaway begins on March 20, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on April 7, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter:
- A. During the Promotion Period, participants may receive a free entry after subscribing to the Rich Roll Podcast e-mail list at https://www.richroll.com/subscribe and completing the Google Form sent to all e-mail subscribers (herein known as the “Official Entry”), which will be sent out on or about April 3, 2023. You will be asked to provide basic contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, email address & birthdate (NOTE: You must complete all required fields to be eligible). After completion of the Google Form you will automatically receive one (1) entry for this Giveaway. The odds of winning a prize are based on the number of submissions placed during the Promotion Period. No further action is required by you. Limit: One (1) Official Entry request per valid e-mail address. All Official Entries must be completed by April 7, 2023.
- Prize: Ten (10) Prizes will be awarded, which consists of:
One (1) signed copy of Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity by Peter Attia, MD (value $32.00)
Winner agrees to accept the Prize “as is” and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee relative to the Prize, including warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier or partner. Approximate retail value of the Prize is Fifty ($50.00 USD) U.S. Dollars, which includes free shipping to the winner’s final U.S. mailing address.
- Drawing. Winners will be selected in one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Entry Period taking place on or about April 14, 2023 at Sponsor’s principal place of business. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Giveaway and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in the Giveaway, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. If there is a dispute about the identity of an entrant, prize will be awarded to the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider responsible for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with Giveaway rules, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize in a separate random drawing. Winner will be shipped by mail their prize. Prize will be sent to winner by U.S. mail within fourteen (14) days after the drawing. If prize is returned as undeliverable, then prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly drawn.
- Odds. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in the Giveaway.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE ANY SPONSOR-OWNED WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELATED SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE INTERFERE WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- General Terms: By entering this Giveaway, you promise to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsors, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. Sponsors will not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind arising out of your participation in the Giveaway. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR(S), ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, including, but not limited to, liability, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Giveaway-related travel or other activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name, photograph, voice, and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, if it is possible. If the Giveaway, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of the prizes will be taxable to each winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of a prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely each winner’s responsibility. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winners must provide the Administrator or Sponsor with valid identification and a signed Declaration before any prize will be awarded. Any residents of the United States that win six hundred dollars ($600) or more in prizes will have income reported to them on IRS Form 1099, and a copy of said form will be sent to the IRS.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California (Western Division) or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
© 2023, Rich Roll Enterprises LLC, The Rich Roll Podcast. All rights reserved.