2x Olympian, renown endurance multisport coach, former professional (and current blazing fast age-group topping) Ironman triathlete Chris Hauth — who happens to also be my long-time coach — joins the podcast to get granular on his perspectives on effective endurance training methods to maximize performance. Turns out there’s more to it than just Zone 2 people! Tune in to dial in your training program and take your performance to the next level.
As a quick aside. I am contemplating launching an online membership website that will — in exchange for a relatively nominal monthly fee — provide subscribers with:
- Premium written fitness & nutrition content not publicly available;
- Monthly or bi-weekly interactive video Spreecasts on focused subject matter;
- Periodic (weekly?) newsletter;
- Private, interactive VIP community with responsive access to me & other members
- Significantly reduced pricing on Jai Lifestyle digital & physical products, gear & workshops, retreats & programs
- Free swag such as t-shirts & more
I am interested in whether there is demand for such a community, given that it will require a tremendous amount of time, energy & expense on my part to configure, design, launch, serve and maintain. I am super excited about the possibilities and completely dedicated to finding the best way to share a healthy message across the broadest and most impactful platform – so please let me know what you think in the comments section below.
Thanks for listening and enjoy the program.
Chris Hauth on Twitter: @AIMPCoach
The Triathlete’s Training Bible by Joe Friel
Going Long: Training for Triathlon’s Ultimate Challenge (Ultrafit Multisport Training Series) by Joe Friel & Gordo Byrne