Welcome to Part II of our fourth annual Best of the RRP Anthology series. If you haven’t already, I suggest listening to The Best of 2016 — Part I first.
This is a compendium of excerpts from some of my favorite conversations of 2016. It’s our way of saying thanks, giving back, expressing gratitude and catapulting you into the new year with the information and inspiration required to make 2017 your best year yet.
I appreciate you. Here’s to an absolutely extraordinary 2017. Enjoy the listen.
Peace + Plants,
Spots are now available for Plantpower Austraila, Feb. 20-27, 2017. For info visit plantpowerworld.com
Check out Julie’s podcast divine throughline
FULL EPISODES EXCERPTED:
- RRP #242: Neal Barnard, M.D. On The Power Of Nutrition To Prevent & Reverse Heart Disease, Diabetes & Alzheimer’s
- RRP #248: From Crack Addict To Running The Sahara To Prison Hero — Charlie Engle’s Third Act
- RRP #252: Dr. Michael Gervais On Elite Performance & The Psychology Of Self-Mastery
- RRP #262: Kerri Walsh Jennings: Lessons On Mindset From One Of The Most Dominant Olympic Athletes Of All Time
- RRP #256: Chris Hauth: Building Better Athletes, Training For Optimal Performance & Achieving Fitness For Life
- RRP #254: Julie Piatt On How To Build An Authentic Brand
- RRP #223: John Joseph Wants You To Wake The F*ck Up
- RRP #217: Gary Vaynerchuk Works Harder Than You Do
- RRP #209: Rhonda Patrick On Longevity, Epigenetics & Microbiome Health
- RRP #243: Coach George Raveling Is The Mentor You Wish You Had
- RRP #226: Moby On Transforming Electronic Music, Elevating Consciousness & Saving The Planet
- RRP #236: Andrew Morgan On The True Cost Of Fast Fashion: The Ethical & Environmental Price Of Clothing
- RRP #244: Alexis Fox & Micah Risk Are Igniting A Social Movement To Help The World Eat Better
- RRP #253: How To Be A Minimalist: Joshua Fields Millburn On The Power Of Living Deliberately
- RRP #233: Stephen & David Flynn Are The Happy Pear: Creating A Mainstream Health Movement To Inspire Healthy Living
*Disclosure: Books and films denoted with an asterisk are hyperlinked to our Amazon affiliate code. Any purchase will not cost you a cent extra but will support the show by shaking loose a little Amazon affiliate change in our direction.
The Plantpower Way is available at these fine retailers!
Are you a company interested in sponsoring the podcast? Click here to learn more & take our sponsor survey.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Bookmark & Use the Amazon Banner Ad: Click through to Amazon via our Amazon banner ad (below and on the main podcast page) for all your Amazon purchases. Won’t cost you a penny extra on any purchases but will throw some loose commission change from the Amazon coffers our way, which help cover show expenses. Wanna make it even easier to support? Just bookmark the Amazon banner affiliate url link to your browser toolbar – then every time you click to go to Amazon you can feel great for supporting what we are doing – no brainer!
Download Our Free App! Now you can access, stream, download and share the entire RRP catalog in the palm of your hand on any iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) with our new mobile app. Never miss an episode, plus special announcements, discounts, giveaways. Already downloaded? Awesome. When you have a minute, and it feels right to you, do us a solid and give the app a review in the iTunes Store.